Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving - Giving Back

Hope you all are enjoying a wonderful holiday. I have so much to be thankful for! I have had the opportunity to work with so many wonderful people this year, I have a wonderful family, 3 great kids who are healthy, what more can you ask for.

I am working on a plan on giving back for next year. I will be donating a entire afternoon to shoot families who have had children who have been affected by cancer. Each family will receive a free session and a 8x10. Want to help to give back? If you would like to help and do not fall under the previous category, I will also be shooting sessions (select dates available) and 50% of the profit of print sales will be donated to the St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital.

If you would like more information, schedule a session, or know of a family that has been affected and would like a session please contact me Rachel@finelinesphotography.com

No comments: